Thursday, June 23, 2016

(Product Review) Tweets Tech® Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sports Earphones feat. cVc Echo Noise Reduction Technology and Hands-Free Calling incl. Multipoint Pairing



The Tweets Tech® Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sports Earphones feat. cVc Echo Noise Reduction Technology and Hands-Free Calling incl. Multipoint Pairing come with a charging cable, 2 extra sets of earbuds, an instruction manual, and a velvet pouch to carry them in.

The instructions were easy to follow and I had no trouble pairing these earphones with my android phone. They fit comfortably on my ears and stayed in place even while I was moving around a lot while exercising.

Even though the sound quality was not perfect, it was very good, especially for something in this price range. The controls are all conveniently located on the right earpiece, as is the charging port.

The included USB/Micro USB charging cable charges them completely within about 2 hours, and the charge lasts for a long time. I have used them for several exercise sessions without charging in between and they are still going strong so I don't doubt that the 8 hour running time would probably be fairly accurate.

I like that these can be used for listening to music or for handsfree phone calls, and that the controls are easy to learn and use. This is a very nice set for the price and I would recommend it to others.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #TweetTech

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.