Thursday, June 16, 2016

(Product Review) United Linens 10 Gauge HEAVY DUTY shower Curtain Liner clear, 72x72



I ordered this United Linens 10 Gauge HEAVY DUTY shower Curtain Liner clear, 72x72 to replace my worn out liner that has begun to tear around the edges. This one is much thicker than my previous liner. It is made from a heavy duty vinyl, and feels quite sturdy. It was easy to hang, doesn't move around much when showering. The grommets also seem sturdy and look like they will hold up well.

It did not have a strong odor when I opened it up like some of the others I have purchased in the past, so I was able to use it right away without the usual delay while I let most of them air out. This shower curtain liner measures 72 inches by 72 inches and fits my standard sized shower well.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Unitedlinens

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.