Thursday, June 30, 2016

(Product Review) Vorfreude® 10 Pack Cable Clips & Cord Management Drops 3M Self Adhesive Stick On Organizer for Car, Ethernet, PC, USB, iPhone, HDMI, or Desk (Large Single 1) Black




Having a lot of electronic devices and gadgets often means having many cables and cords around. I ordered the Vorfreude® 10 Pack Cable Clips & Cord Management Drops 3M Self Adhesive Stick On Organizer for Car, Ethernet, PC, USB, iPhone, HDMI, or Desk (Large Single 1) Black to try to keep them more neat and organized.

The cable clips are the perfect size for my charger cables or any other cables of a similar size. Just peel the backing off and the 3M self stick adhesive can adhere your clips to your desk, night stand or wherever you need to keep your cables in place.

I have only been using them for a short time, but they seem to be doing the job very well. I ordered the large black single cord type, but these are also available in white or multicolored as well as some different styles and types.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Vorfreude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.