Thursday, June 16, 2016

(Product Review) Premium SST Cocktail Shaker & 24 Oz. Mixer Set by Bar Brat



This Premium SST Cocktail Shaker & 24 Oz. Mixer Set by Bar Brat / Bonus 110 Cocktail Recipes (ebook) & Jigger For Accurate Pours / Mix Any Drink To Perfection was a very nice addition to my collection of stainless steel bar accessories. It looks very nice on my bar, and it works very well for mixing the perfect drinks. 

This set includes a 24 ounce mixer with a built in cocktail strainer, a double sided jigger for measuring either 1/2 ounce or one ounce, and you even get a bonus 110 cocktail recipes ebook so you can learn how to make a large variety of cocktails. 

The shaker is easy to use and doesn't leak your drinks while mixing them. It mixes them well and is easy to pour from so even if you aren't the most experienced bartender around, your drinks will still turn out fantastic. My guests were all impressed and enjoyed the drinks I made for them with this cocktail shaker. 


Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #barbratlove

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.