Thursday, June 16, 2016

(Product Review) Premium Stainless Steel Coffee Beer Mug by Bar Brat



I really love the looks of this Premium Stainless Steel Coffee Beer Mug by Bar Brat. It is beautiful and stylish. It is made of stainless steel, and does a great job of keeping hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold.

I first placed this mug in the freezer for a couple of hours, and took the frosted mug out and filled it with beer. The beer remained cold until the end. Later, I washed the mug and made myself a hot cup of tea. Again, the mug worked great for keeping my beverage at the appropriate temperature until the very last drop.

This mug looks great and does exactly as it says. It is great for an ice cold beer or a steaming cup of coffee or tea. It even comes with a bonus lid for travel, although the mug wasn't a very good fit for my cup holders. I love this mug though, and will be using it in my home on a regular basis.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #BarBratBeerMug

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.