Sunday, July 10, 2016

(Product Review) Activated Charcoal Shoe Deodorizer Inserts By Sagano - 2x Extra Large Size Shoe Odor Eliminators


I have been using activated charcoal products in my car and home for quite a while now and really enjoy how well they absorb odors naturally rather than just covering them up like many air fresheners do. This Activated Charcoal Shoe Deodorizer Inserts By Sagano - 2x Extra Large Size Shoe Odor Eliminators is a set of two deodorizing inserts that can be used in shoes, boots, purses, luggage, gym bag, or any smaller area. Each one measures 8.75 inches by 2.5 inches so they fit perfectly into shoes or boots to help absorb odors and keep them smelling fresher.

I used mine in a couple of purses that I have hanging in my closet. They were smelling a bit stale from hanging around through the humid weather, but after tucking these into the purses for the night, they no longer have that stale scent to them.

These inserts also work very well for a variety of other deodorizing tasks such as in your refrigerator or freezer, your cooler when not in use, even tucking on into a closet, cabinet or cupboard can help prevent odors.

Like other activated charcoal products, once the effectiveness begins to wear off, these can be recharged by placing them in full sunlight for a while. They can then be reused several times before needing replaced.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #saganofresh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.