Monday, July 4, 2016

(Product Review) AYL SoundFit Plus Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker



The AYL SoundFit Plus Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker - Durable Portable Outdoor Wireless Sound System - Features Powerful Bass and Clear Treble - Hands-Free with Built-In Microphone - Dust and Shock Resistant is a hefty speaker with a good sound.

It is small enough to take anywhere.  It looks and feels very sturdy. The sound quality is very good, and it has enough volume to hear it from a bit of a distance. I love that it is waterproof, so it is going to be going down the river with us this summer.

The Bluetooth was easy to pair to my phone, and I had no problems using this speaker to listen to my music. It also has a built in microphone so you could use this for hands free phone calls, although I did not test this for phone calls.

I did test it in the shower and it worked very well despite the water running all over it. The gasket around the auxiliary ports worked very well to keep the water out. Even though this is waterproof, it is not recommended that you submerge it in the water. The seller does state that it should hold up to an accidental drop into the water, but I haven't tried it. I know that it does hold up very well to rain, or to being in the shower with me.

It has a good, sturdy strap attached for easily carrying it along. The strap isn't large enough for your hand unless you have a small hand, but does work well for looping over a hook or attaching a caribiner to make it easy to hang wherever you need it. I will be securing mine to the raft or canoe during our river trips using a caribiner.

In addition to the Bluetooth connection, you can also use the included 3.5 audio cable to connect this speaker to devices which don't have Bluetooth. I tried it on my computer and it worked very well.

It also comes with a USB to micro USB charging cable. It takes about 3 or 4 hours to fully charge it, and lasts around 8 to 10 hours once fully charged. Even though this speaker isn't as loud as some of the other small speakers I own, it is plenty loud enough if you will be nearby, and will work perfectly for our river trips. I am very happy with the sound quality, and will be enjoying this speaker a lot this summer.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #AYLSPEAKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.