Friday, July 1, 2016

(Product Review) Baby Caboodle Backseat Baby Mirror - Extra Large



I am expecting a new grandchild in a few months so I purchased backseat mirrors for myself and for the expectant parents. The Baby Caboodle Backseat Baby Mirror - Extra Large - Ideal for Rear-Facing Infant Car Seats - Adjustable, 360 Degree View - Crystal Clear Viewing - Shatterproof was easy enough to mount in my car and feels quite sturdy. The shatterproof glass is definitely something that I can appreciate too.

The mirror is a very nice size, and I like that it is 360 degree adjustable so I can positron it wherever needed to get a clear view of the backseat. I was able to easily keep an eye on my dog while she played around in the back seat of my car.

The mirror works well, and the only issue I had was that it seemed a bit more wobbly than the other mirror. This could be the difference between cars where the mirrors are mounted, or it might be the design of the mirror straps. It wasn't bad, just enough to be noticeable, so I won't deduct any stars for it, but still felt it should be mentioned. I really do like this mirror and am happy I bought it.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #BabyCaboodMirror

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.