Monday, July 25, 2016

(Product Review) Cable Clips ONME Cord Management System, Multipurpose Desktop Cable Organizer




If you are like me, you always have a dozen or so cables sprawled around your desk. This Cable Clips ONME Cord Management System, Multipurpose Desktop Cable Organizer (6pcs)(Pink Green Yellow) can help you keep them neat and organized. The set comes with six brightly colored cable organizer clips. I later ordered another set of in Black Brown & White so that I could use these in other areas of my home as well.

Each of these clips can hold one or more cables up to a total of 6mm capacity. I use a 6 port USB charger on my desk, and often have had cords sprawled all over the desk, but with these clips I can tame them to where everything is neat, organized and easy to find.

These work great for my charging cables, audio, headphone and microphone cables, and more. They do a great job of keeping everything in place. They are easy to secure to your desk, table, wall or wherever they are needed. You just peel off the backing to expose the 3M adhesive, then stick them to your desk, wall, table or any other flat surface. They stick very well to a variety of materials including wood, glass and more. These are a great organizational product for your home or office.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #cableclips

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.