Wednesday, July 27, 2016

(Product Review) ChiroDoc - Breathable Mesh Cover and Ergonomic Orthopedic Memory Foam UltraCool Cushion For Car and Office



I almost always use a coccyx cushion to help relieve my back pain. I have a couple of others and recently got the ChiroDoc - Breathable Mesh Cover and Ergonomic Orthopedic Memory Foam UltraCool Cushion For Car and Office - Coccyx , Tailbone and Back Pain Relief From Sitting All Day - Use Anywhere - One Size. I love having one for the car and one for each of the chairs I most often sit in so I don't need to keep moving them around.

This cushion provides excellent support and helps a lot with the back pain that I suffer while sitting for long periods of time. I really love that this one has a breathable mesh cover which helps me to stay a bit cooler with this summer heat. The cover is removable and easy to wash when needed. I recommend these to anyone who has back pain, especially if they have to sit for a long time whether at work, home or in the car. They really do help.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #ChiroDoc #SeatCushion #Coccyx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.