Friday, July 15, 2016

(Product Review) Cutielunch Reusable Food Pouch (4-pack) for Meals or Storage of Homemade Baby Food, Purees, Blends and Shakes



I have a few different types of food pouches. The Cutielunch Reusable Food Pouch (4-pack) for Meals or Storage of Homemade Baby Food, Purees, Blends and Shakes are some that I recently got. These come in a 4 pack of 5 ounce pouches.

They are easy to fill and the double zipper seal on the bottom makes them easy to seal. They stay closed well and so far I have had no leaking. The only time I had issues with sealing them was if I happened to get a bit of food into the zipper area. After that I was more careful when filling and have had no trouble since.

They are made from a sturdy clear plastic with cute designs on them. I like that you can see the contents because of the clear material they are made from. The kids like eating snacks like applesauce, yogurt and smoothies from them. They can be filled and frozen, then used as an ice pack in your lunch, which by lunchtime is thawed and ready to eat or drink. I like that they are both freezer and dishwasher safe although I prefer to wash them by hand to make sure I get everything out of them.

Because they are smaller in size than some of my other reusable pouches, they don't hold a lot, so they work better for the kids than they do for me. I guess they would be perfect for portion control for dieters though. I wish there were a fill line to make it easier to judge exactly how far you can fill them and still get them sealed, but I am getting pretty good at judging this and no longer am overfilling them to the point where it is hard to seal them.

The only other downside is that the caps are not attached so you need to keep an eye on them so they don't get misplaced. The kids and I all love these though because they are cute and functional, plus they save money that may otherwise be spent on disposable items.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Cutielunchhomemadebabyfoodstorage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.