Tuesday, July 26, 2016

(Product Review) Dancing Pet Natural Pet Shampoo & Conditioner For Dogs & Cats



I have used the Dancing Pet Natural Pet Shampoo & Conditioner For Dog Cat Dandruff Itching Allergies Sensitive Dry Skin - Soap-free All in One one of my dogs because she has a lot of problems with skin irritation. So far we have had no problems with this shampoo and no side effects from it.

The shampoo lathers up nicely and is easy to rinse off from her. It smells good, and not strongly perfumed like some other shampoos I have tried in the past. This shampoo did not irritate her skin, and left her fur looking good.

She also smelled much better after her bath. I like that this is made from naturally derived ingredients that don't irritate her skin. I can't say for sure if it is helpful as a detangler since she has shorter fur and doesn't generally get any tangles.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #DancingPetNaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.