Wednesday, July 27, 2016

(Product Review) Foam Roller For Muscles by Live Infinitely



This isn't my first foam roller, but the Foam Roller For Muscles by Live Infinitely-17" x 5"- Features First Ever Unique Spinal Channel- Made From High Density EVA Foam & ABS Inner Core- Best Deep Tissue Massager eBook Included (Purple) is my favorite one so far.

I chose the purple one since this is one of my favorite colors, but it is also available in green or blue. The colors are bright and very pretty. This roller measures 5 inches in diameter and 17 inches long which is a bit wider than my other 5 inch roller. I love the 5 inch diameter because this works much better for most of the stretches I do as well as for the deep tissue massage that I use these for. The extra length is great too since I can use it easier for my back or both legs at once without worrying about hanging over the edge or a leg dropping off the side.

This one is made of a pliable foam so it is firm enough to get the job done while having enough give to be comfortable. I have used the ones that are really hard and they just aren't nearly as comfortable to use. This one really helps to get the kinks out without causing more pain to an already sore back.

I love that this one also has a groove in the center which cradles your spine to help keep the pressure off from it, and is raised on either side of the spine so it gives a good massage where I often need it the most. This foam roller feels sturdy, and built to last.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #liveinfinitely

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.