Monday, July 11, 2016

(Product Review) High Road PadPockets iPad Holder for Cars with Organizer Pockets



I own a few backseat organizers, one for each of my grandchildren, that I keep stocked with a few items and ready to go for when I go pick them up. This High Road PadPockets iPad Holder for Cars with Organizer Pockets works well for bringing along so that the kids can watch movies on their iPad while riding in the back seat.

It is easy to hang from the rear of my seat by attaching the strap around the headrest. It feels very sturdy, so I don't have to worry about it being torn. In addition to the iPad section at the top, there are several other pockets for holding a variety of other toys, snacks or travel necessities. Some of the pockets are made from mesh and some are solid, but all are sturdy. This organizer is roomy enough to hold many items to keep my grandchildren occupied while we are on the road.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #mmpliving

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.