Sunday, July 10, 2016

(Product Review) I Max 15% Trichloroacetic Acid Serum-Deep Chemical Peel



I had never used a chemical peel before but decided to give it a try. I bought the I Max 15% Trichloroacetic Acid Serum-Deep Chemical Peel to try.

Like another reviewer mentioned, this product came in a box that had the TCA sticker affixed over top of a Vitamin C sticker. This did concern me, but I checked the bottle closely and found that there was only the TCA sticker on the bottle, so I decided to give it a try.

The directions say to do a small patch test for a day or two to assure that your skin is not to sensitive for the product. After that, it should be used once per week at first while watching your skin conditions carefully. You may then increase it up to 3 times a week if your skin can tolerate it.

Aside from the patch test I have only had the opportunity to use this once so far. Although my skin did turn a bit red at first, this is supposed to be normal and didn't last long.

I haven't been using this for very long so I really have not seen results yet. I will be updating once I have used this a few more times. For now I will say that it seems to be an okay product that didn't cause me any major skin irritations or other side effects. I can't say whether or not I will achieve good results without further testing though, but will keep you updated after a few more uses.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #TCA15Facialchemicalpeelingserum

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.