Thursday, July 14, 2016

(Product Review) Motion Sensor Toilet Bowl Led Nightlight by Motion Bowl - Battery Operated - Energy Saving - Choice of 8 Changing Colors



I hate having to turn on bright lights when I wake up during the night to use the bathroom. I also hate cleaning the bathroom after males use it without turning the light on because they aren't always the best aim in the dark. I got the Motion Sensor Toilet Bowl Led Nightlight by Motion Bowl - Battery Operated - Energy Saving - Choice of 8 Changing Colors to help with both problems.

This light is designed to fit on any toilet so no matter what type of toilet you have, this should be easy enough for you to install on your toilet. It mounts in such a way that the majority is on the outside of the toilet with only the light being inside.

You can change it to your choice of 8 different colors, or so that it cycles through the colors if you prefer. It runs on 3 AAA batteries, although they aren't included with your purchase. I knew it was battery operated but had no idea what size or whether they were included until it arrived.

Since I didn't have this particular size on hand I had to run out and buy some before I could try it out. The company should either include the batteries (would be a nice thing to do) or at least add something in the listing as to the size and that they aren't included. This way people will be prepared and more likely to be able to use it right away.

Despite the slight delay in being able to try it out though, I found that it worked quite well. It includes a sensor that detects motion and turns the light on when you approach. It then turns the light off once it detects that the light has been turned on. This saves on the life of the batteries.

I really can't say much about the battery life since I have only had this a short time, but do like that the sensor will prolong the life. I will update if my opinion if things change but as for now I am quite pleased with this motion sensor nightlight.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #hom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.