Thursday, July 21, 2016

(Product Review) Sapphire Foodware Silicone Oven Mitts



I got these Sapphire Foodware Silicone Oven Mitts Oven Gloves Red Set of 2 Extra Long Quilted Cotton Lining Commercial Grade Heat Resistant Slip Resistant Wateproof Cooking Gloves Baking Grilling BBQ because I thought throwing a mitten on might be easier than a glove when in a hurry. Unfortunately, those of us with larger arms will have a lot of trouble with these.

My arms are larger, although not as large as the arms of many men who might like to use these. Although the quality of the gloves is very good, I could not get the gloves on comfortably since the cuff size is much to small. I let my granddaughter use them while helping me with the cooking, but unfortunately the length of these was a bit too much for a child to use easily. She still was able to use them, but not to easily bend her arms because of the length.

These are a nice quality with a sturdy insulating cotton lining and a hanging hook. The did a good job of protecting her hands and arms from the heat. I would recommend these, but only for those with smaller arms.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #SapphireFoodware

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.