Thursday, July 28, 2016

(Product Review) Stainless Steel Multifunctional Tin & Can Opener by Alistart



It seems that I am constantly buying can openers trying to find one that works properly and lasts for more than a dozen or so uses. I just got the Stainless Steel Multifunctional Tin & Can Opener by Alistart and so far it is working very well for me. I have only been using it for a short time so I can't speak for the longevity of it, but it does feel sturdy and does a nice job of cutting through the cans so far.

It cuts through the sides of the can, removing the top with no jagged edges. I will continue using this can opener and will update if it causes me to change my opinion, but for now I would recommend it to anyone who needs a sturdy can opener.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.



#RealShoppingHelp #CanOpener,StainlessSteelMultifunctionalTin&CanOpen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.