Tuesday, July 26, 2016

(Product Review) Super Bright 20 Big LED Motion Sensor Solar Powered Wireless Wall Lights



I have several solar powered lights and love that I can put the Super Bright 20 Big LED Motion Sensor Solar Powered Wireless Wall Outdoor Garden Decor Lights Three Smart Modes Weatherproof Easy to Install, Greater Headball, Great Energy Efficiency Green Technology and another similar solar light on either side of my shed door which does not have electricity running to it. This way we can easily see the pathway if we need to access the shed after dark.

It was easy enough to mount to the wall of the shed using the included screws. It charges well when placed in full sunlight, and provides up to 8 hours of light depending on which of the 3 settings it is on.

The three settings include a strong light mode which fades in with the darkness and dies out in the daylight or when the battery is depleted. The dim light sensor mode is a dimmer light which gets brighter when it detects motion, then dims again, and the strong light sensor mode becomes a strong light when it detects motion, then dies 15 seconds after motion is no longer detected. Each setting has it's uses depending on your needs.

The light is pretty bright, and this light works very well for my needs. The light is weatherproof so it can be used indoors or outdoors.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #broSolar

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.