Monday, July 11, 2016

(Product Review) Swim Goggles with Swimming Cap Earplugs and Case By Glise



I picked my granddaughter up and took her to the lake. When we got there she realized that she had forgotten her goggles at home. I told her to grab mine from the car and she told me mine wouldn't fit her. I was glad I bought these Swim Goggles with Swimming Cap Earplugs and Case By Glise because they come with 3 interchangeable nose pieces which make it easy to adjust the goggles to fit various sizes. 

She is 11 years old and has a smaller face, so the small nose piece made them a perfect fit for her. She also enjoyed using the nose clip because she always complains about getting water in her nose. The ear plugs were a bit large for her, and would be better suited for larger ears. The swim cap worked well for her, though was too small for me because I have too much hair to fit under it. These also come with a carrying case for easily transporting the goggles. 

We both enjoyed using the goggles and they do a great job of keeping water out of our eyes. The anti-fog is great because it really helps with visibility. During our day at the beach neither of us had any issues with the goggles fogging up. We were both pleased with the goggles, and she even told me that they were much better than the more expensive ones her mother had bought for her. 

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #glise

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.