Thursday, July 14, 2016

(Product Review)Fogless Shower Mirror - Shockproof and Scratch Resistant - FREE BONUS Mount Options Included



The Fogless Shower Mirror - Shockproof and Scratch Resistant - FOG FREE Shaving and Makeup in Bathroom or in Travel - FREE BONUS Mount Options Included: Suction Cup, Rope and a Hook is a handy little fog resistant shower mirror. It comes with a suction cup, small rope and a hook with two sides duct tape so it can be mounted or hung on most surfaces. It is break resistant so it wasn't a problem that I dropped it.

It is easily portable so you can take it with you anywhere, like camping or for travel. For the most part it will remain in my shower though. It does a fairly good job of preventing buildup of fog, although it doesn't completely keep it away. Just be sure you remove the protective film that is on the mirror to protect it during shipping. I had a bit of trouble getting hold of the edge to remove it, but once it was removed the mirror works fine.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #ShowerShavingMirror

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.