Monday, September 12, 2016

(Product Review) Brieftons QuickPull Food Chopper: Tall 4-Cup Hand Held Vegetable Chopper



It seems I am always having to chop some sort of fruits or vegetables, so I ordered the Brieftons QuickPull Food Chopper: Tall 4-Cup Hand Held Vegetable Chopper. This not only chops but also works well for blending your ingredients.

It comes with a 4 1/4 cup bowl with measuring lines, a cutting rotator with 3 stainless steel blades, a mixer blade for mixing or blending ingredients, a lid with a pulling cord, a keep fresh lid and 3 downloadable recipe eBooks.

You can use this handy kitchen gadget for mixing, blending, pureeing, chopping and more, and even store your chopped veggies in the container by using the keep fresh lid. I found this quite handy for chopping my peppers and onions quickly and easily. I will be doing further testing, and will update if there are any surprises but so far it seems to work quite well.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Brieftons

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.