Thursday, September 1, 2016

(Product Review) NeuroIGNITE Brain Booster & Brain Support for Focus, Memory & Clarity



I often have a lot on my mind, and sometimes have difficulty concentrating on specific tasks. When this happens, a product such as NeuroIGNITE Brain Booster & Brain Support for Focus, Memory & Clarity can be helpful.

I have tried a few other memory enhancing products in the past with mixed results. I like that this one contains all natural ingredients like Ginkgo Biloba and St. John's Wort so I am testing it to see what kind of effects it will have on my memory and concentration.

These capsules are similar in size to most of the other supplements that I have taken. They aren't small, but aren't difficult to swallow as long as you take them with plenty of water. If taken with little or no water you will likely end up with some nasty burps, but this isn't a problem if you take them with a big drink or two.

The dosage is one capsule, and these can be take either once or twice per day. There are 30 capsules in the bottle, so this will last for one month if you take one capsule per day. These should be take with meals for best results. I take mine with my breakfast so that I can concentrate on things I need to get done for the day.

This brain supplement is caffeine free so it does not really provide me with a lot of extra energy like a caffeinated product would, but it does help me to concentrate and focus on those things that I need to accomplish. I sometimes add a caffeinated beverage along with this if I need to increase my physical energy, but try not to overdo it to avoid the jitters and shakiness that excessive caffeine can cause.

I have taken these for a couple of weeks now and they do seem to be helping. If my opinion changes over the next couple of weeks of continued use, I will update accordingly, but for now I would recommend these. They may not work for everyone, but are certainly worth a try.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #neuroignite

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.