Friday, September 2, 2016

(Product Review) Top Bloom Kraft Paper Bags, Pack of 110, 65 lb. Food Grade Stock with Twisted Twine Handles


I ordered these Top Bloom Kraft Paper Bags, Pack of 110, 65 lb. Food Grade Stock with Twisted Twine Handles to use for gift bags. They also work great for many other purposes since they are food grade and are very heavy duty.

We have a large family and two baby showers coming up in the next couple of months so we will need a lot of gift bags. The bags are white and I love that the kids and grandchildren are able to decorate these any way they like.

The dimensions of these bags are 8 inches by 4.75 inches by 10 inches. These are a great size for gifts, groceries, crafts,party favors and more.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #topbloom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.