Sunday, October 16, 2016

(Product Review) Daily Kitchen Premium Tongs - Amazing Stainless Steel Tongs for Cooking - Salad Tongs with Silicone Tips (Red)



I needed some new tongs for my kitchen so I ordered these Daily Kitchen Premium Tongs - Amazing Stainless Steel Tongs for Cooking - Salad Tongs with Silicone Tips (Red). This set contains 2 pairs of tongs. One set is 9 inches long and the other set is 12 inches long. You can choose either red or black tongs depending on your kitchen decor.

The tongs are made from stainless steel which is coated with 100% FDA food grade silicone. They are heat resistant up to 445° Fahrenheit so they can be used with the oven, barbecue grill, or any other cooking tasks, as well as for salads or other cold items. The silicone surfaces are safe to use on all cookware because you never have to worry about scratching your nonstick surfaces.

I like that you can clip these closed to take up less space in my utensil drawer and also how easy they are to clean. They are dishwasher safe, and are also easy to wash by hand if you prefer.

These are backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you really have nothing to lose by trying them. I am very happy with mine and have been using them regularly.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #dailykitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.