Monday, October 31, 2016

(Product Review) Sunsella Vegetable Steamer



My family and I have been trying to eat healthier. Adding more veggies to our diet is one change we have been making lately. We had an abundance of fresh produce over the past few months, and have been cooking much of it using the Sunsella Vegetable Steamer - (5.3" to 9.3") by Sunsella that I got recently.

This steamer is made of 100% Stainless Steel. It is easy to use, and comes ready to use. It expands to fit various sizes of pans, and colapses down for easy storage.

The legs on the bottom hold the steamer up enough to put a bit of water in your pot for steaming just above the water. The center post has a sturdy ring attached to help you easily remove the steamer from your pot.

I've been using this for a variety of foods, and found that it works well for everything I have tried. It also is dishwasher safe, or you can easily clean in with hot soapy water if you prefer.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #sunsella

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.