Monday, November 28, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide for Women


In this first installment of my holiday gift guide I will cover some of my favorite inexpensive gift ideas for the ladies in your life. Of course, we all like different things, so it won't be a one size fits all kind of list. Some of us prefer useful items such as kitchen gadgets or household items, some prefer jewelry, and others maybe makeup, so I have tried to include a variety of gift ideas for your favorite ladies.


First on my list is this Tayvian Jewelry Set. This beautiful set includes a Necklace, Choker & Bracelet made from Silver Plated Alloy. I really love this jewelry set and think it would make a great gift.


The Naivo Designer Inspired Crystal Snake Chain Murano Glass Beads Charm Bracelet - Sisters Make The Best Friends-Purple Flower is another favorite jewelry item that I was able to evaluate. It is a very lovely bracelet that she is sure to love.


Who doesn't enjoy a nice massage? This Shiatsu Deep Kneading Massage Pillow with Heat can really help her to relax after a hard day. This would be a great gift for either the men or women on your list.


She might also enjoy the Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover & Foot File Pedicure Tool. This is great for exfoliating dry feet and cracked heels. More powerful than a handheld pumice stone, and leaves your feet feeling great.


There are also a variety of Hand and Body Lotions from Wick's Studio which are very nice. I was able to sample a couple of different scents and loved them all.


The Beauty Lally 10 Pieces Makeup Brush Set with Black Case and Mirror would also make a great gift for the makeup enthusiast in your life. This is a nice set with a variety of brushes for her makeup needs.


The Scented Candles Boxed Natural 3 Wick Large Soy Candle is very lovely to look at and smells wonderful too. They come in a variety of scents, so there is sure to be one perfect for all the ladies on your list.


This Bedsure Ultra-Soft Microfiber Sheet Set also makes a lovely gift. I got the 4 piece queen size set in navy, but there are other sizes and colors to choose from as well. This is a very nice set that I have been enjoying


I have also been enjoying my Comenzar 5" Flickering Flameless Candle with Remote Timer. This is a very nice, battery operated flickering flameless candle that can provide a soft glow for a relaxing evening. I have a couple of these candles in different sizes, and enjoy them all.

The SCANDINOVIA 8oz Unbreakable 4pc Premium Plastic Tumbler Set is a very nice set of high quality shatterproof glasses. They are made from BPA-free plastic, but they look beautiful.


This 6 Piece Knife Set with Square Stand by El Perfecto Kitchen features high quality stainess steel blades and a steel stand. This is a very nice set that I am enjoying in my kitchen.

This is only a small sampling of the great items I have tested. There are so many more that would also make great gifts, and I will be sharing more in another post. I hope you will enjoy these suggestions, and feel free to browse my blog for other gift ideas.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #holidaygiftguide #giftideas #TayvianJewelry #treatmyfeet #MassagPillo #NAIVOJEWELRY #scentedcandles #makeubrushes #WicksStudioHandBodyLotion #Scandinovia #FlickerinFlamelesCandle #bedsursheetse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.