Wednesday, November 9, 2016

(Product Review) AZSPORT Sports Gym Bag for Men and Women, Lightweight Duffel Bag, Black



Whether making a trip to the gym or going on an overnight trip, the AZSPORT Sports Gym Bag for Men and Women, Lightweight Duffel Bag, Black is a handy bag to have. This gym bag is lightweight yet roomy enough to hold all your fitness equipment on your next trip to the gym.

This bag measures 21 by 14 by 10 inches. It has a large main compartment, two zippered pouches and a front compartment to hold your smaller valuables. The compartments are ventilated so you won't end up with that stale gym socks smell you get from things being closed up for too long.

I have only been using this bag for about a week, but so far I am quite happy with it. The lightweight material dries quickly if it happens to get damp and I have had no problems with the zippers so far. It seems to be a decent quality bag, which will serve my purposes well.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #azsport

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.