Tuesday, November 1, 2016

(Product Review) Keeva Organics Tea Tree Oil for Acne Treatment



I have combination skin and sometimes get breakouts in the oily areas around my nose. I ordered the Keeva Organics Tea Tree Oil for Acne Treatment a while back and have tested it in these areas.

It is easy to use with a simple one step application. I enjoyed the lightly scented product, and it has been effective in eliminating my breakouts.

That said, I do want to mention that the ingredients have been changed since I ordered my product. The description says that the ingredients were updated in August 2016, shortly after my order was placed. I was happy with my purchase, however I cannot say for certain if the new formula is as effective.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #KeevaTeaTreeOil

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.