Wednesday, November 23, 2016

(Product Review) SEXYWG Women's U Plunge Bra Body Suit Backless Shaper Thong Bottom Shapewear



Do you have one of those low cut or backless blouses or dresses where anything worn under it looks horrible? I got this SEXYWG Women's U Plunge Bra Body Suit Backless Shaper Thong Bottom Shapewear to wear under a couple of these outfits.

I wasn't too sure when I took it out of the package because I didn't think this tiny piece of material could possibly fit me, but it actually did what it needed to do and looked great under my clothing. It is comfortable to wear and covers what needs to be covered without being bulky or showing where it shouldn't. Just watch the sizing chart in with the pictures and you should be fine.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #SEXYWG

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.