Saturday, November 19, 2016

(Product Review) Spartan Fit Speed Jumping Rope



I have tried a variety of jump ropes, and needed to get more for when my grandchildren all come over. I got this Spartan Fit Speed Jumping Rope to add to my exercise equipment so that we could all jump rope together.

This jump rope is adjustable so it will work for even the tallest of my sons, yet also works for my grandchildren by making a quick and easy adjustment.

It is great for crossfit or other fitness purposes. It comes with a free jump rope case and a money back guarantee.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #spartanfitjumprope

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.