Monday, December 19, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide for Men


In this second installment of my holiday gift guide I will cover some of my favorite inexpensive gift ideas for the men in your life. Of course, we all like different things, so it won't be a one size fits all kind of list, but rather an assortment of gift items to satisfy the various tastes of different men as well as various price ranges. Some prefer useful gifts like tools, others may prefer electronics and gadgets, and still others may enjoy various sporting goods, or other things. I have tried to include a variety of gift ideas for your favorite men.


First on my list is this Amcrest ATC-1201 12MP Digital Game Cam Trail Camera with Integrated 2" LCD Screen (Camo Green). I got this for my dad last year and he really loved using it during hunting season. Not only is it a great trail cam, but also works well for surveillance for your yard or business. I know a lot of men (as well as some ladies) who would absolutely love to have this camera.


These MOXO Women's & Men's Coral Fleece bedroom Slippers /Footwear Memory Foam Clogs are a comfortable way to keep your feet warm on those chilly winter mornings. These are available in a variety of sizes and colors for both men or women. I ordered these for my son and he wears them all the time.





This Tire Pressure Gauge Pro Edition - By Federico's Car Care can measure from 0-60psi with ease. It has an easy to read analog dial face and can be used for cars, trucks, bicycles or motorcycles. This would make a great gift for any man who likes to take care of his ride.

Having your computer monitor at the proper height can greatly reduce neck strain. I got this Adjustable Monitor Stand / Riser by 2 Lb. Depot for my son. I love that it has adjustable legs so you can raise it or lower it to any of for different heights so you can easily have the perfect height for your desk. This measures 11 1/2 by 15 1/2 inches and works well for computer monitors, flat screen TVs, printers, video game consoles, and more.



Whether working on electronics, jewelry repair, or other tasks this Soldering Iron Kit from Wollker with 5 Free Tips is a high quality 60 watt soldering iron which works very well for the tasks at hand. It comes with a bonus eBook and a money back guarantee.



My boys enjoy playing darts so this Ohuhu 18-inch Champion Tournament Bristle Dartboard, Double-sided Flocking Dart Board
was a nice gift for them. We have it hanging on a door where they can toss a few darts whenever the mood strikes them.

Whether he is a gardener, has outdoor pets, or other uses, this Ohuhu 50 Ft Expandable Garden Hose with 8-pattern Spray Nozzle and Copper-coated Aluminium Connectors is a useful item that he will get a lot of use from. This is a nice set that makes a great gift.



The Dr. Meter Lasergrip IR-40 Dual Laser Non-contact Digital IR Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun has a lot of uses around the home or garage. It comes complete with battery, storage bag and instruction manual so it is ready to use right away. My son has used this a lot since I got it. It makes a great gift.


Wallets are always a good gift item for men, and this RFID Blocking Wallet for Men by IDLocker is no exception. It looks nice while protecting his credit cards.




Anyone who uses a computer would likely love this CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Rest Pad with Mouse Pad Included. This premium quality foam mouse pad and wrist rest are add comfort and support for all your computer tasks. I love mine and know many men (and women) who would enjoy getting one of these for Christmas.

This is only a small sampling of the great items I have tested over the past couple of years. There are so many more that would also make great gifts, and I will be sharing more in future posts. I hope you will enjoy these suggestions, and feel free to browse my blog for other gift ideas.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #holidaygiftguide #giftideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.