Friday, December 30, 2016

(Product Review) JACKYLED Extension Hanging Lantern Cord Cable 12Ft with E26/E27 Socket



Sometimes I find the need for a light where there isn't an existing light fixture. I got the JACKYLED Extension Hanging Lantern Cord Cable 12Ft with E26/E27 Socket so that I could provide additional lighting to some of these areas.

This is a standard E26/E27 light socket so it takes a standard light bulb. The light socket is attached to a 12 foot long cord, so it has plenty of reach to an electrical outlet, even if one isn't immediately handy where you need the light.

In addition to the standard light fixture, the cable also comes with an on/off switch so you can easily turn your light on and off. Depending on your needs, there are options available to have the switch located near either end of the cord so you can control your lighting from near the outlet or near the light fixture. I ordered the A model which has the gear switch located 50 cm which is just under 20 inches from the outlet because this was more convenient for me, but you can choose whichever model works best for you.

This is UL listed so it is safe to use, and feels quite sturdy. I don't expect to have any problems with it. It also comes with two hooks and eye screws so you can easily hang it wherever it is needed. It would work well in a basement, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, garage, laundry area or other locations. In fact there are many places you could use this.

I have been using it for a little while now and find that it works well wherever I need extra lighting. I also like that it is easy to move to a new location whenever needed. I would recommend this to anyone who may need an extra light source where there isn't one.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #ExtensionHangingLanternCordCable12FtwithE26E27Sock

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.