Monday, December 26, 2016

(Product Review) Longevity Formula - Trans-Resveratrol Polyphenols with Ginkgo Biloba and Grape Seed Extract, High Potency Blend



The holidays can be busy and exhausting. This month I have been taking the Longevity Formula - Trans-Resveratrol Polyphenols with Ginkgo Biloba and Grape Seed Extract, High Potency Blend to help keep me going through the holiday season.

There have bee some days when I barely had the energy to keep going, but these seem to help me stay focused and give me more energy. This was a much needed boost to get me through my Christmas shopping and other holiday preparations.

I like that these are an herbal supplement that is made in the USA. There are 120 veggie capsules per bottle. Each serving is 3 capsules, so you get a two month supply per bottle. The pills are easy to swallow, and there is no aftertaste. I don't mind taking these, although I do wish that the dosage were less than 3 capsules. Either way, they do seem to help so I will continue taking them.

These claim to help with anti-aging and metabolism, although I haven't been taking them long enough to see if there are any longer term benefits. I have noticed an increase in energy which presumably could be tied to the metabolism benefits, however it is really too soon to tell. I will keep taking them and see if them make a difference over time though. I'm liking them so far and would recommend that  you at least give them a try.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #resveratrol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.