Thursday, December 15, 2016

(Product Review) Lowball Tumbler Double-Walled Stainless Steel Handleless Coffee Mug by Titan Gear




The Lowball Tumbler Double-Walled Stainless Steel Handleless Coffee Mug by Titan Gear is a nice addition to my bar collection, although I use it for more than alcoholic beverages. The double walled stainless steel tumbler works well to keep your cold drinks cold as well as your hot drinks hot.

It holds 11 ounce of your favorite beverages, and the double walls insulate the beverage so the mug doesn't feel as hot or cold on your hands, and your drink stays at a good temperature for longer than with regular glasses.

This stainless steel tumbler is lightweight yet sturdy. It is nice to look at and also serves it's purpose well. I enjoy drinking both alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages from it. I have used it for a few mixed drinks plus hot chocolate, and it worked well for both types of drinks.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #titangearonline

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.