Tuesday, December 6, 2016

(Product Review) Pokemon Go PokeBall Soft Stuffed Plush Collectible Kids Toy Keychain 3.5 inch



My 4 year old grandson loves Pokemon, so I ordered this Pokemon Go PokeBall Soft Stuffed Plush Collectible Kids Toy Keychain 3.5inch for him for one of his Christmas gifts.  I'm sure that he is going to love it since he loves Pokemon and he also loves playing with balls.

I love that this is easy to take along anywhere he goes. It is 3 1/2 inches in diameter, which is perfect for tucking into a pocket, purse or backpack. It also has an attached keychain so it can be fastened to his zipper pull or a beltloop if desired.

I like that the keychain is easy to remove if desired and this plush PokeBall is soft enough that he can throw it around without worrying about hurting anyone or breaking anything.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #PokeballPlushKeychain

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.