Wednesday, December 7, 2016

(Product Review) Yijiagou 36 inch Grip'n Grab Reach Tool



Sometimes it is hard to reach things that are either on the floor or on a high shelf. The Yijiagou 36 inch Grip'n Grab Reach Tool is nice to have around for this purpose because it extends my reach by 36 inches.

Whether I need the box of crackers from the top shelf of my cupboard, or want to pick up trash that has blown into the yard, this handy tool is easy to use and helps me reach things on the ground as well as those on upper shelves where I couldn't reach before.

It is made of stainless steel and ABS so it is sturdy and it won't rust so it can be used either indoors or outdoors. The handle is big and easy to grip. It is easy to use and works well.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #Trashgrabber5v

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.