Monday, January 30, 2017

(Product Review) Alisten I3HR Heart Rate Monitor, Smart Fitness Band Black



I ordered the Alisten I3HR Heart Rate Monitor, Smart Fitness Band Black because I've been wanting to get one of the fitness trackers. Unfortunately, the one I got was defective and would not power on.

This is a Heart Rate Monitor, Smart Fitness Band Activity Tracker Bracelet Wristband HR Pedometer Wireless Waterproof Calorie Counter Weather Temperature Smart Watch for IOS & Android Smartphone IP67. It was just what I had been looking for. I only wish it would have worked because I was very anxious to try this out, but unfortunately I didn't get the chance.

I have returned it and am hoping the company will send a replacement for evaluation. I can't recommend it at this time since the one I got would not even power on, but if I get a working one I will update to let you know.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #Alisten

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.