Saturday, January 7, 2017

(Product Review) Aulker Dry Bag, Outdoor Compression Waterproof Dry Pack Stuff Sack



My family and I enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, and know the importance of a good drybag. I got the Aulker Dry Bag, Outdoor Compression Waterproof Dry Pack Stuff Sack to add to our outdoor equipment, and I'm glad I did.

I already own several dry bags in assorted sizes and colors, but this one is a bit different than the others. I'll tell you why in just a minute, but first I want to stress that the most important thing in a dry bag is that it actually keeps your gear dry, and this one does. As with many of the other dry bags, you simply roll the top down 3 or 4 times, and fasten it shut. It keeps the water out very well through heavy rain or even being dropped into the river.

This bright yellow bag holds 15 liters, which is plenty of room for most of my individual outings, or as a supplemental bag when the entire family goes on an outing and brings along a lot of gear. It is perfect for camping, hiking, fishing, or our frequent river trips during the summer. The sturdy material will hold up well to the elements, and keep our belongings safe and secure during our outdoor adventures.

Additionally, this would be great to use as a bugout bag for those who wish to keep a survival bag handy by filling it with your emergency gear and keeping it tucked safely in the trunk of your car. It not only works well to keep your stuff dry, but can also be used as an emergency life preserver or even to carry water in a pinch. This large drybag also has a detachable handle so you can carry it as a duffle bag or over your shoulder.

Okay, so I promised to tell you about the unique feature that I love so much about this bag, so here it is. How many times have you taken a cellphone out on a boating trip and ended up with a wet phone? This bag can really help with that. It has a pouch built into the inside where your cellphone is protected from the elements, but is also easy to use. The pouch has a responsive side where you can actually use your touchscreen phone through the clear material, but that isn't all. There is an auxiliary jack built into the pouch. You can plug the jack into your cellphone while it is inside the bag, then plug your headset into the other end of the jack on the outside. This allows you to use your smartphone or tablet easily without having to worry that it might get wet or damaged. This is an excellent feature that I absolutely love.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #Aulker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.