Wednesday, January 4, 2017

(Product Review) Aulker VM168 Four DPI Gaming Mouse



I needed to get a new mouse for one of our computers, and decided on the Aulker VM168 Four DPI Gaming Mouse. This 6 button laser gaming mouse is beautiful to look at with the 7 LED colors. It is easy to hold and to use and is very comfortable in my hand. It also was comfortable for my son who has larger hands.

This high precision mouse is powered via USB, and is a simple plug and play device that can be used on any of our computers. There are no drivers needed, just follow the directions on the enclosed instruction sheet and your new mouse will be ready to use right away.

This is a good mouse for gaming, office work, or just about any other purpose. I am very happy with it and would recommend it to others.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #Aulker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.