Thursday, January 19, 2017

(Product Review) InstaNatural Retinol Moisturizer



InstaNatural Retinol Moisturizer is a natural and organic beauty product that has become a part of my nightly beauty routine. It is easy to use. I just apply a little of this onto my freshly cleansed skin, then massage it in.

This retinol moisturizer is lightly scented and absorbs quickly and easily. I've been using this every night. It appears to be smoothing my fine lines and wrinkles, as well as reducing the blemishes. My skin tone is beginning to even out and my skin appears smoother with less visible signs of aging.

I can't say if it is just this product that has made the difference since I have been using a couple of other products from Instanatural, but the combination is definitely something I would recommend.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #Instanatural

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.