Thursday, January 19, 2017

(Product Review) InstaNatural Vitamin C Skin Clearing Serum - Anti Aging Formula with Retinol & Hyaluronic Acid



I have only been using InstaNatural Vitamin C Skin Clearing Serum - Anti Aging Formula with Retinol & Hyaluronic Acid for a short time but have already noticed a reduction in the blemishes, wrinkles and fine lines on my face.

This is a lightweight serum that contains Retinol, Lipo Hydroxy Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and Niacinamide. These ingredients help to clear clogged pores and visibly reduce the appearance of uneven tone and texture for a more youthful appearance. Despite the short time I have been using it, I am already hearing compliments on my more youthful skin tone.

It is easy to use, and soaks in nicely on my freshly cleansed skin. It has a light citrus scent which is quite pleasant. It is not sticky nor greasy, and is a pleasure to use. I love everything about this product.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #InstaNatural

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.