Tuesday, February 14, 2017

(Product Review) 7ProductGroup Inspirational Wall Decals Quotes - Large



I am redecorating my home office and ordered the 7ProductGroup Inspirational Wall Decals Quotes - Large pictured above to add to the decor. I love motivational and inspirational sayings and quotes, so I thought that the "Think Big" wall quote decal would be perfect for over my desk.

The 7.9 inch vinyl letters are in black and the entire wall quote is about 41 inches wide when placed on my wall. The set comes with complete instructions for applying your motivational wall quote where you can look up for inspiration at any time.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #7ProductGroup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.