Sunday, February 5, 2017

(Product Review) Tastmate Best 2 Jar Dual Spices Grinder/Mill Salt and Pepper Shakers



The Tastmate Best 2 Jar Dual Spices Grinder/Mill Salt and Pepper Shakers are designed to be both functional and attractive. It is made of stainless steel with a ceramic rotor on the grinder. It has transparent sides so you can see the contents easily which makes filling it a breeze.

I fill the bottom section with pepper. The pepper grinder is adjustable so you can have your freshly ground pepper as coarse or as fine as you would like with a quick adjustment. The top section is a shaker which I fill with salt.

This looks lovely on my table and I love being able to pass the pepper mill and salt shaker in one handy and attractive device. I love how easy it is to adjust the coarseness because my son prefers a more coarse grind than what I like. It also cleans easily, which is always a good thing.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #Tastmate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.