Friday, February 3, 2017

SANC 700 Pieces Black Mixed Wiggle Googly Eyes Video Review




I love all sorts of arts and crafts. I ordered the SANC 700 Pieces Black Mixed Wiggle Googly Eyes with Self-adhesive to use with a variety of arts and crafts projects. There are 700 googly eyes in assorted sizes, all contained in a hard plastic case. The case is divided into 7 compartments to keep the sizes separated. It is made of clear plastic so you can easily see inside to decide on which size of googly eyes you want to use for a particular project.

The eyes have a self-adhesive backing on them so you can easily stick them to a variety of surfaces. My grandchildren and I have used some of them for scrapbooking and other artwork, as well as making some Valentines for their parents. They enjoyed using them and I loved watching them make all sorts of creations.

#RealShoppingHelp #SANC700Googlyeyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.