Wednesday, May 10, 2017

(Product Review) HealthyWiser Digital pH Meter - Pocket SIZE - pH Pen



Using this HealthyWiser Digital pH Meter - Pocket SIZE - pH Pen is a fast and accurate way to check pH levels in a variety of water sources. You can use it to test your drinking water, your aquaponics or hydroponics system, aquariums, pools and more.

It comes with everything you need to get started so you can use it right away to check your water quality. I have been using it to properly adjust my aquaponics system so my plants have just the right pH balance.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #HealthyWiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.