Wednesday, May 10, 2017

(Product Review) HealthyWiser Water Test Kit 9-Way 100ct, Test Strips



Using these HealthyWiser Water Test Kit 9-Way 100ct, Test Strips can give you quick and accurate results when testing your water. You can use them to test a variety of water sources such as your drinking water, pools, spas, water purifiers and more. There are one hundred test strips in the bottle, so there are plenty of strips to test a wide range of water sources around your home.


You can use these test strips find out information such as the pH levels, total hardness, chlorine levels, nitrites and nitrates, and more quickly and easily. This can help you to improve the quality by giving you an opportunity to adjust the chlorine levels in your pool or the pH level in your aquaponics system for example.



These water test strips are simple to use. You just dip one in your water sample, wait 30 seconds, then compare the strip to the chart to see how your water compares to the chart. Then, once you know what is needed, you can take any necessary steps to adjust your water chemistry to the appropriate levels.


It really couldn't be much simpler to find out the quality of your water. To check for accuracy, I tried using these along with a couple of other testing methods showed similar results. My test results assure me that these are most likely an accurate measurement of my water quality.


I have been using these with my aquaponics system to check the pH levels for my plants. They help me to determine whether my system is to alkaline or to acidic so that I can make the proper adjustments as necessary.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #HealthyWiser

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.