Wednesday, May 10, 2017

(Product Review) Scented Jar Candles Fruity Fragrances



If you are looking for a great Mother's Day gift, these Scented Jar Candles Fruity Fragrances; Mimosa, Grapefruit Citrus - and Champagne Apple. Soy Wax Blend Candle (2- 8 oz) by Way Out West are something that just about anyone would enjoy. This is a set of 2, 8 ounce scented jar candles. Along with the candles, they have also include a free bonus wick dipper with every set of candles. This is a very useful tool that was much appreciated.


You can choose from among several great fragrances, and enjoy the long lasting aroma of these candles. I ordered the Peach & Green set, so I got the peach colored Mimosa and the green Champagne Apple scents. I love them both very much. The mimosa is my favorite scent, although the apple is also a very nice scent as well.


Pictured below, you can see the mimosa candle on the left and the apple candle on the right. These long burning candles are made from a soy wax blend that burns slowly. I haven't had them long enough to burn down very far, but they are supposed to burn for approximately 40 to 45 hours each. From what I have seen so far, I think that they are likely to last as long as they should.


The candles come in an attractive, yet sturdy box as pictured below, This is perfect for gift giving. These are made in the USA and appear to be a high quality product. I think these would make a very beautiful gift for Mother's day or any other occasion. I got these for myself, and I have been very impressed with them. I know my mom would love them too, as would most people that I know.



I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #wayoutwestcandles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.