Thursday, June 15, 2017

Sheiner's Floor Cleaner Concentrate Liquid Video Review



I bought a gallon of Sheiner's Floor Cleaner Concentrate Liquid to clean my floors and various other surfaces around my home. This gallon is a concentrated liquid that makes up to 128 gallons of all purpose cleaner that can clean a variety of surfaces around your home.

I tried it out on several different surfaces and was pleased with the results. I love that it comes in a concentrated form so you can dilute as needed and always have more multi-surface cleaner on hand when you need it.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

 #RealShoppingHelp #sheiners

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.