Thursday, June 8, 2017

Sheiners Hardwood Floor Cleaner for Wood and Laminate Floors Video Review




Sheiners Hardwood Floor Cleaner for Wood and Laminate Floors left my floors, cupboards and cabinets looking great. It has a fresh, clean scent, with no harsh chemical smell. It is safe for use around children and pets, and no rinsing is required.


I used it on my floors, and also on some of my cupboards and cabinets. It is very easy to use. You can either add it to a spray bottle and spray it on your wooden surfaces, then wipe it down with a microfiber or other cloth, or you can pour it directly on your cloth or mop.




It left my wooden surfaces looking great. I love that it is safe for use around kids and pets, and made in the USA. It is everything I was looking for in a cleaner for my wood and laminate surfaces.

#RealShoppingHelp #Sheiners

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.